Home Sweet Home! If you are looking to purchase a home in Las Vegas Nevada, the The State of Nevada offers a housing grant program called Home Is Possible that could be a big help to you financially in purchasing a home. You may qualify for thousands of dollars in grant money to use toward the down payment and/or closing costs in your home purchase. It’s a great program that Las Vegas Realty Resources has had many successful home buyers utilize in the last few years.
Here are just a few of the reasons why you really need to find out of more about about the Home Is Possible program!
- A fixed interest rate 30-year loan
- There is not a first-time homebuyer requirement
- The grant is non-repayable
- It’s available state-wide
- There are no asset limits for homebuyers
- Home Is Possible is now offering up to a 4% grant with government loan types and up to a 5% grant with conventional loan financing
- The housing grants are based upon the loan amount and can be used for down payment assistance and/or closing costs.
- The grant can be combined with The Mortgage Credit Certificate (MCC) Program.
If you are looking to purchase a home in Las Vegas Nevada, you need to find out more about the Home Is Possible housing grant program! Just fill out the form below to receive more information about Home Is Possible.